piano_white_logo and text.png

We are aware of the increasing global concern surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus. There are currently no plans to postpone or cancel the Prague Piano Festival. By April 15, 2020, we will make a final decision on whether the Festival will proceed. 
We will announce new application and payment deadlines on April 15, 2020.